Referrals made to your agency or organization from a person in need of service or someone navigating on their behalf.
1. Click the “My Program Tools” tab and select “Inbound Referrals”
2. Choose which program you’d like to update the referral status for in the “My Programs” menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the “Status” drop down menu to indicate if your agency was able to help the person the referral was made for.
Referrals made from your agency or organization to another organization on behalf of someone in need of service.
1. Click the “People I'm Helping” tab and select “People.”
2. Choose the person whose referrals you'd like to view in the “People I'm Helping” menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the “Status” drop down menu to indicate if the person in need of service got help.