Sometimes multiple people help connect a seeker to services. This may be a care team or a team of case workers who support several clients. To streamline your workflow and to keep everyone in the loop, you can share Referral folders with your team so that anyone in that group can see what programs a seeker has been referred to in the past, make new referrals and update the referral status.
How to Share a Referral Folder
You can share your referral folders with fellow staff for ongoing collaboration. Once a folder is shared, anyone in your group can add a referral or update the status of any referral in that folder.
- Log in
- View your Referral folders by clicking "My Referrals" at the top of the screen
- Select your Referral folder on the left that you want to share
- Once you have selected to folder, click the "Share" button on the right hand side of your screen
- Select "Share with a Group"
- Select the group with which you want to share from the dropdown menu
- Verify that you have consent to share this information from the seeker and click the, "Yes, I have consent" button.
- Click "Send"
- This folder will now appear under "Shared Referrals" on the left navigation