When you find programs that you like and want to refer to again and again, use Favorites for quick and easy access.
How to Save Favorite Programs
- Log in and search by Category or Keyword, then follow the steps below.
- Once you find a program you like, locate the "Add to Favorites" button on the Program Listing
- Create a new folder*, or add the program to an existing folder
Example: Austin Housing Programs or Austin Counseling Programs
- Click "Save"
- To view your Favorite folders, click "My Favorites" at the top of the screen, above the category bar
- Select your Favorite folder on the left
*Note, once you create a folder, it will appear in the dropdown menu going forward
Click here to learn how to share the programs in your favorite folder.
How to Edit or Delete Favorite Folder
- Select the Favorite folder you want to edit
- Click "Edit" on the top right
- To rename the folder, edit the text in the text box and click "Save"
- To delete a folder, select "Delete this Folder"
How to Copy or Remove a Favorite from a Folder
- From the favorites folder, find the program that you want to copy or remove
- Click the yellow outlined "Favorite Settings button"
- To copy the program to another folder, click the dropdown menu and select the folder where you want that program to appear. Then click "Copy"
- To remove the program from the current folder, click "Remove from this Folder"
Watch this video to see how to save favorites!