In the ever-changing world of social services, resource guides quickly become outdated. Use Aunt Bertha to create a reference guide for your staff that is always up to date!
How to Use Favorites as a Reference Guide
You can share you favorite folders with fellow staff for ongoing collaboration. Once a folder is shared, anyone in your group can add their favorite programs as well. This creates a curated list of your favorite programs across your staff.
- Log in
- View your Favorite folders by clicking "My Favorites" at the top of the screen
- Select your Favorite folder on the left that you want to share
- Once you have selected to folder, click the "Share" button on the right hand side of your screen
- Select "Share with a Group"
- Select the group with which you want to share from the dropdown menu
- Click "Send"
- This folder will now appear under "Shared Folders" on the left navigation
- Once you share this folder, other staff members can add their favorite programs
- Use Reviews to leave additional notes and tips about programs to make your work more efficient