When you create an account, you have access to additional features that help make your workflow more efficient. Some of those features are: writing reviews, saving favorites, and making and updating referrals.
How to Create an Account
- In the top right hand corner, click "Sign Up"
- Enter your work email address
- Create a password
- Select "I’m searching to help other people"
- Click "Sign Up/Log In"
You will know you are logged in because you will see a "Sign Out" button on the top right hand corner of your screen.
Types of Accounts
- A seeker is someone who is seeking services. To register as a seeker, select "I'm searching for me or my family" when creating your account.
- A helper is someone who is working on behalf of the seeker to connect the seeker to services. To register as a helper, they select "I’m searching to help other people"