When you create an account, you have access to additional features that help make your workflow more efficient. Some of those features are: writing reviews, saving favorites, and making and updating referrals.
How to Create an Account
- In the top right hand corner, click "Sign Up"
- Enter your work email address
- Create a password
- Select "I’m searching to help other people"
- Click "Sign Up/Log In"
You will know you are logged in because you will see a "Sign Out" button on the top right hand corner of your screen.
Types of Accounts
- A seeker is someone who is seeking services. When they sign up for an account, they select "I'm searching for me or my family".
- A navigator is someone who is working on behalf of the seeker to connect the seeker to services. When they sign up for an account, they select "I’m searching to help other people"