Some accounts are enabled with a Guided Search to assist a Helper with identifying a seeker's particular situation to find the right resources for the appropriate intervention.
How to Use Guided Search
1. Log in and select "Search by Patient Drivers"
2. Select the Domain of need
3. Select the Driver that describes the seekers current situation
4. Select the Intervention best suited to the seeker
5. Enter the seeker's zip code
6. Follow the Protocol on the left hand side of the screen
7. Find programs that will best support the seeker
8. Refer seeker to programs