Some accounts are enabled with a Guided Search to help a lead navigator through a seeker's particular situation to find the right resources for the appropriate intervention.
How to Use Guided Search
- Log in and select "Search by Patient Drivers"
- Select the Domain of need
- Select the Driver that describes the seekers current situation
- Select the Intervention best suited to the seeker
- Enter the seeker's zip code
- Follow the Protocol on the left hand side of the screen
- Find programs that will best support the seeker
- Refer seeker to programs