To update your program listing on Aunt Bertha:
1. Click the “Settings” tab and select “My Program Listings”
2. Choose which program you’d like to update and click either the "Manage Hours/Locations" or “Review Listing” button on the far right.
3. For "Manage Hours/Locations": Update your listing’s information by clicking the "edit" button on the right.
Then update any of the following fields:
4. When you're finished editing, click "Save and go back" to save your changes, or "Discard changes" if you do not want to save any of your changes.
5. To add a new location, click "Add New Location," then follow the same instructions in Step #3.
6. You can deactivate any active location at any time by clicking "deactivate location" on the right hand side of your Active Locations listings.
7. To edit additional information within your program listing, click "Review Listings" on the "My Program Listings" page (see Step #2).
8. For "Review Listings": Update update any of the following fields:
(* To select multiple languages, hold down the "shift" key and select the supported languages with your mouse.)
9. When you're finished editing, click "Save and go back" to save your changes, or "Discard changes" if you do not want to save any of your changes.