Referrals made to your agency or organization from a person in need of service or someone navigating on their behalf.
1. Click the “Referrals” tab and select “Inbound Referrals”
2. Choose which program you’d like to view referrals for in the “My Programs” menu on the left side of the screen.
Referrals made from your agency or organization to another organization on behalf of someone in need of service.
1. Click the “Referrals” tab and select “Outbound Referrals”
2. Choose who you’d like to view referrals for in the “My Referral Folders” menu on the left side of the screen.
What are the other options on the screen?
- Select the “Share” button in the top right corner to share the folder with the person you’re helping to finish making the referral
- Select the “Edit” button in the top right corner to archive the folder if you no longer need it.
- Select the “Print” button to print the program information for your records.