Aunt Bertha makes it easy to connect directly to services. Anyone can use the Connect button, whether for themselves, as a seeker, or on behalf of someone else, as a helper.
2. Once you find a program you like for a seeker, locate the "Connect" button on the Program Listing
3. Select, "I'm interested for myself or my family" or "I'm referring someone else"
4. Enter your name and email address
a. If you are referring someone else, also enter the name, email address and phone number (optional) of the person you are referring (the seeker)
5. Verify that you give or have consent to share this information from the seeker and click the, "Yes, I have consent" button. Then click "Send".
6. If the agency has a screener form set up, answer the additional questions and hit "submit."
What happens next...
Searching for Yourself or a Family Member
You can view and update the status* your connections by clicking "My Referrals" at the top right navigation.
An email will be sent to the agency asking them to contact you with their intake information.
If you were was able to submit a screener form, the agency will receive a notification on their account where they can respond directly to you through Aunt Bertha.
Referring Someone Else
You can view and update the status of your referrals by clicking "My Referrals" at the top right navigation.
An email will be sent to your seeker from Aunt Bertha letting them know a referral has been made. Your seeker will be able to log in and see all of the programs to which they have been referred. From their seeker dashboard, they can update the status* of their referrals.
An email will also be sent to the agency asking them to contact the seeker with their intake information.
If your seeker was able to submit a screener form, the agency will receive a notification on their account where they can update the status of the referral and respond directly to the seeker through Aunt Bertha.